Saturday, February 18, 2017

I've Moved

     Instead of deleting this blog, for now,  I am going to leave it up as I do go back and look up things I have posted here in the past.
     I have posts from when I first started my blogging experience back in 2004 so I am not ready to hit delete just yet.
  In the search tool you will find loads of recipes, canning recipes, many herb posts, natural dyeing how tos, quilting, weaving, spinning, rock wall project, soap making and so much more, so please feel free to search if you wish to.

I will no longer be posting here. I have decided I just needed a fresh start-a new outlook on my blogging experience.

If you wish to continue reading me and stay friends please follow me to my Hummingbird Blog here  Hope to see you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails