Monday, January 23, 2017

I am Playing With Rocks Again




Happy Monday!

    I don't think I have followers here any more from my Yahoo 360 and Multiply blogging days-but back then-and it has been several years now I started a rock project in my bathroom.  If you use the search tool and put in rock shower allot of posts with photos should still come up-
   My shower was finished several years ago, and I started on this corner area where the claw foot tub is and got one wall done and worked up to this area of the tub. Since we only have one bathroom in our home it is difficult to work and still be able to use it.  Also back  in '08 when the economy tanked going forward til just a couple years ago hubby had to restart his business and go back to work. 
   The above photos will enlarge more-just click on them. I believe one of the last rocks I placed was that large one to the left in second photo. That rock was a really awesome find as it has a big ball type formation that works perfect for a towel hook-love it.  All the rocks I found on our property here, or in nearby streams. The rock shower also has many rocks from all over the world from blog friends that mailed me a rock-really love that too.
   Long story short-our bathroom is still not finished. I did texture my walls which I have posted photos of, but have not finished those do to wanting to get the ceiling finished and on it goes lol. If you put in the search tool tissue paper walls posts with photos should come up.
    So anyways Larry just can not physically do this kind of work any more, I have gotten busy having fun with spinning etc--but last week he decided to hire a couple we know that work together well doing house projects. So I am excited about the possibility of our bathroom getting finished. We had collected vintage light fixtures, a very awesome sink and faucet set up so I am getting more excited all the time.
    Today I sorted through rocks and got busy putting up rocks in this area. I am planning to stick with this project and put up all the rocks that I am able to. The tub will need to come out so I can do the back wall and also to get the tile on the floor in place. 

So this is my new project do you have one??

We are still having spring weather so still able to get my veggie garden set for spring. Nice to be able to get outdoors for a walk again and work a little

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails