Wednesday, November 9, 2016

God Bless America

God Bless America  

     I ended up watching the results on a local channel that admitted to their viewers that they blew it-they were not listening, they were so concerned and reported mostly on ethnic groups during this election and on their own views and totally forgot about rural America, your average citizen and the people that did not have college degrees. I think this is the first time I have ever heard news people admit that they got it wrong and were almost apologizing.
     I was actually offended though on how the news people were constantly stating the Americans with no college degrees-(why do they have to catagorize everyone?? we are All Americans-nothing less nothing more).
     ya know what I guess it comes down to is "street sense"  "common sense", your laborers, farmers, ranchers your hard working class of Americans have spoken. 
   Perhaps Washington will listen now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails