Thursday, September 15, 2016

Introducing Creativity Wednesdays

Good morning Thursday,

     For all of you that read me and love to do art and/or crafts I have started a new blog just for that Hummingbird Woodland Studio   (Kathyinozarks blog will still be my everything else "doings" blog)

   I have also set up a link in the upper right hand sidebar to find me there and visit. 

  This week I decided to set up a link event to share our creativity---Creativity Wednesdays.Thought this would be a fun event to share what we are creating. Any craft, art, even a special recipe, or something handmade for the garden.
    I have set up a link also in the upper right hand column-and would love to have you join in. If you click on the photo it will take you to the information post about our link event. On any Wednesday just pop on over to Hummingbird Woodland Studio with a link to your post.
   Hope you will join us
    

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails