Thursday, July 21, 2016

Quilters Crafters Sewers Fabric for Sale

Hi everyone,  I am working on destashing lots of quilt fabrics this week. I put a few in my Etsy shop and I also am listing on Ebay as well.  lots of fat quarter batiks which I am still listing-all are quilt store quality no cheap fabrics.
   If interested or know someone that is please spread the word thank you. I have decided to devote my craft-art time to spinning and weaving now.
     I have not wanted to at all, but I am getting close to parting with my collection of reproduction civil war and 1800s fabrics which I have lots of-if interested in those please contact me I am just not going to get those quilts I have always wanted to make accomplished-just not enough time, especially with my non cooperative left hand now--if I find the right person interested in taking all, I would include some patterns for those as well.





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails