Friday, April 8, 2016

I See I am Now Getting Closer to 200,000 Views--Update We Now Have a Winner!!

UPDATE:  Congratulations to my dear friend in Greece Ariadne. I will enjoy putting together a craft package surprise for her. And thanks so much for all of you that stopped by to get me to that magic 200,000th. 


Since I started blogging back in probably 2004 or something I wanted to hit that many views cause over time on Multiply I had seen several international friends that had that and many more

This is probably not totally accurate but pretty close, several times the counter just quit working and then I would get it going again-I have kept the counter on my blog since yahoo 360 to Multiply to here on Blogger.

Soooo anyone that stops by and sees that they are the 200,000th visitor please take a photo and send it to me. I will come up with a little surprise depending on your craft interests or where you live.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails