Monday, August 25, 2014

A Little Update on My Needle Felted Picture

I have been working on the leaves-embellishing the edges with silk noil and I decided I just needed another shade of green, I also needed some golds to highlight that golden ridge too. So over the weekend I went on Etsy and found a perfect bag of silk noil fall colors find here

I got my silk in today's mail already-pretty fast for getting shipped out on Saturday-and the colors are Perfect-don't ya just love it when that happens. The golds just blend in perfectly with that hand dyed re purposed suit coat lining I made.




A couple years ago when I sold my fiber art piece Apples and a Bear-I have been wanting to make another piece titled Pumpkins and a Bear-so that will be in the works soon. I just ordered in from another Etsy seller some perfect pumpkin colors of wool roving to mix with the silk noil to make the field of pumpkins with.

This is way more fun than paper work today-lol

Just a note: I have had to turn on the approve comments first feature-I just received a comment that was quite shocking and hateful-so will approve comments for now-thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails