Sunday, July 6, 2014

Val's Piggy Bank Challenge-Photo of my "Piggy Bank" Added




My friend Val is always coming up with these fun ideas and linky parties. This time she is hosting the Piggy Bank Challenge-we save our extra change or bills-throw them into a "piggy bank" and a year from now we'll share what we saved and what we want to buy with our savings  Read more about it here

I decided to grab an old tin I had collected-Uncle Ben's 40th Anniversary tin from 1983 (wow I am getting old lol-as I bought this new at the time)

   I would probably use my piggy bank cash for supplies or fun items I find on Etsy, I love that site for unique handmade buttons, beads, finding artists and craftsman, wool and more.
   I am posting the link up on my page side bar here-we have a week to join in.

Val's Quilting Studio

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails