Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Blog Friends are Just So Special & Full of Surprises

  I just want to thank all of my special friends here in my blogging world. You all mean so much to me. I cherish our friendship and interaction.

  This week I received some nice surprises in the mail-and I love love getting mail lol

   Today from Karen I received one of her special needle books. I really love this, and is not something I would take the time to make for myself. Karen's quilting is just breathtaking-so please stop by her blog when you have the chance. She also shares many tutorials on quilt techniques and embroidery too. This will be perfect for my needles when I am hand quilting and embroidering. Little pockets included too.







  And from my friend Val, I received one of her glass templates for hexies-so I could play with a smaller size-thanks so much. I had purchased a larger one which I think I will use to make a wool penny rug-but in the hexie shape instead. Val surprised me with a little mermaid bag for my new hexie.


Thank you so much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails