Thursday, January 23, 2014

I'm Getting Ready for the Grow Your Blog Event

  This Saturday will be the second year for this event, held by Vicki at 2 Bags Full. Check my button to the right. You can no longer sign up to be one of the blogs in the event, but you can still join in the fun.
   There will probably be around 500 blogs to visit-isn't that amazing?? Also many blogs will be having giveaways too, and this is a great way to meet new friends. I will be having a giveaway too-just not sure yet what it will be-lol
    Last year this event really helped me allot to grow my blog with new and lasting friendships. I love to read what others are doing and creating. There are so many creative people out there in blogland-I love it.
   I will be posting as soon as I get up Saturday morning-so be sure to stop by and visit.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails