Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Today I am Working on Getting Christmas Soap Listed in my Shop

A couple of you asked me when I would be listing, so thought I would just post a little note. I have started to take photos and list this morning.

I have the wonky bars listed now and also the Christmas Mouse soap with peppermint stick fragrance. I have two more Christmas mice to list-one bar is red on top and the other is green on top-both made with different fragrances. I also made a very pretty set of small guest soaps with the celtic stars on top.




I am not happy with some of the photos I took, so need to retake those this morning. I do have the first two soaps in the photos listed. We have another bitter cold wave coming in this afternoon-so I gotta get some wood in too. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails