Monday, November 18, 2013

Sharing a Couple Blog Posts-Herbs Related & a Recipe

 I have been working on reading and catching up on blog reading off and on today. There are a couple I really want to share especially if you enjoy using and learning about herbs too.




From Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth I found her post;  Make your own-Pooh's Medicinal Honey  I just really loved this one, and especially wonderful if you have little ones.

Herbs to Tincture

From the Nerdy Farm Wife; she shares a link of an upcoming online herb class-this sounds just awesome-I don't have the funds at the moment to join this class but perhaps in the future I could take this. Go here for her post and link


And from Eat Boutique a recipe for Flavors of the Season;  Spiced Pumpkin Crumb Cake-which just sounds delicious. I think I will convert this one to gluten free


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails