Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's New in my Kathyinozarks Fibers Etsy Shop

Things have been been kinda craziness here, so I just remembered I needed to list my dried mimosa leaves, that I collected this spring. I don't have all the little leaves off the stems yet but they are all dried now. Just need to be cleaned, weighed and bagged.

They make the most beautiful soft yellow on mordanted cotton cloth, I have not tried this natural dye on silk or wool yet. If you remember my crazy quilt block I did-the yellow pillow was dyed with this mimosa. Link to my shop is in the left hand column here for more information and in my label list look for crazy quilt and you will see it there too.

Yellow Natural Dye --Dried Mimosa Leaves

Yellow Natural Dye --Dried Mimosa Leaves

Yellow Natural Dye --Dried Mimosa Leaves

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails