Friday, April 12, 2013

I am Back --Sort Of

  Just wanted to pop in real quick for an update. We had a major electrical storm a couple days ago. We got hubby's computer fixed with new parts yesterday and-he is online more than me with his business, but my computer is fried-toast. and its hard for me to get to his computer for any length of time for me.

  we have a very old lap top that a friend gave us a year or so ago when they upgraded, so hubby will be working to see if he can get that programed and working for me to use. as I have no dollars at the moment to buy me a new computer-hint hint-go tell your friends to buy lots of soap and fiber in my etsy shops so I can buy a new one-lol just kidding lol

so needless to say for a while at least I won't be able to visit your blogs and comment, but do know that I miss you all already.

I will still be having our very nice mothers day giveaway so please stay tuned that for. will posting for that end of April or very first of May.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails