Sunday, February 24, 2013

I'm Back

 Now that was a scary experience!! and I have allot of my blog posts from yahoo 360 (dating way back) that I brought over to here.

 I couldn't sleep last night so I was reading blogs from my blog list, and then all of a sudden I got a message from Google that my account had been compromised or something so they "deleted" it. Deleted?? oh my.

  To restore my blog I needed to give them my phone number, wait for a call with my security code and follow instructions. Well at 4 am in the morning I don't think hubby would appreciate a call waking him up-so I waited til  now.

Have no idea what happened, one thing I did to my blog that was different;  was to add a different email to the right side column of my blog page.  One new follower used that email and when I replied my new internet provider would not send it out. This smae person contacted me again with a different email and my provider still would not let me reply back this morning.

As I change over all my emails to the new internet provider, I have all of them going til March 1st so perhaps that is the problem don't know. Have no idea lol so I deleted that email off of my page here, but I can be contacted threw my profile.

So I hope I have no more problems and that I am here to stay-lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails