Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Soaps in my Shop for Spring

Yesterday I made soap for a couple orders, and then I started to make up soaps for the upcoming spring holidays. 
    One of my customers asked for my flowers in hearts guest soaps to be made with purples for spring instead of red. I loved the color, so I decided to list in my shop. The fragrance is wonderful, I used several essential oils and fragrance oils of roses and lavender.
   I also have a few more new soap molds that will be ideal for spring and summer that I am anxious to design some soap into; a new butterfly mold, garden watering can with flowers, lilies, and I have a calendula mold. So fun with soap in the coming days and weeks.
   I love the little golden birds, thought they turned out really pretty. For more information on these and other soaps just click here for my Kathyinozarks Soaps  I do also have a link to my shops in the upper left hand column here. I also ship international if interested, just need to contact me at my shop for shipping charges. The post office made allot of changes with international rates, so easier for me to figure out per order.

 It has been quite cold here all week so snow is not melting, and actually we have lots of ice underneath the snow-so not too fun walking out there or attempting to drive any where We will be staying put til this thaws off a bit.








LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails