Saturday, October 20, 2012

My New Favorite Gluten Free Choc. Chip Cookie

  
This recipe is from Karina-the Gluten Free Goddess,(find her blog to the left in my blog list)  a new recipe of hers for chocolate chip cookies. recipe here  I made a batch yesterday and had to freeze most of them so I would not eat them all-lol these are that good.
    She described them as similiar to "real ones" soft and chewy in the inside, and a bit crispy on the outside-these are so perfect. Mine do not look like hers but they taste as she described.
   I decided to bake up another batch this afternoon, and use coconut oil instead of canola oil, which I like better, and I also threw in a handful of gluten free oatmeal in this batter. I also needed to cut the sugar for Larry so I used 1/2 splenda and stevia and the other half pure cane sugar.
  I like the flours in this too, very high nutrition-sorgham flour, almond flour-meal, and this one uses potato starch instead of tapioca starch--good eats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails