Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Day Today

Janurary full moon

I needed to do some catch up "domestic" chores today, so I just got finished with bringing the last load of laundry in off the line. We are not in the 100s this week, but it is still really hot out there. Full sun and upper 90s still. However, my clothes do dry really fast out there lol
   Boy we sure need rain, this is a photo of one of our back pond taken last January during a full moon, the water level for this pond is now down by 1/2 now and this is a really deep pond. I really do not know what the wildlife is eating right now-cause there is nothing out there. Only thing green here is the oak leaves. We are feeding corn now to the wild turkeys and the deer, and whom ever else may find it-so sad for them. At least we do still have water in our ponds for them.
  Hoping tomorrow to get back on my bathroom project. I am working on the faux walls using tissue paper technique. I enjoy doing this-but first time with this technique and not going as fast as I would like-perhaps photos tomorrow.
  Any friday-weekend plans??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails