Saturday, August 11, 2012

Import Blog Pizza Photos

Blog EntryApr 5, '09 5:35 PM
for everyone

The winds are still blowing very very strong here, and the temps are still dropping.  I gathered up some wood this morning --hopefully will be enough for a few days.
  Another good thing to do is get the oven on for a little heat in the middle of the house. Sooo I am making pizza tonight-just went into the oven-and a couple pieces of that pie left too-lol
-tonight I used spelt and sorgham flours in the crust. and italian sausage, pepperoni, green peppers, onions I sauted first, and green olives and lots of sauce and cheese. 
Picture112.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

I sprinkle olive oil on top and italian seasoning from penzeys spice. I got a little more olive on this time than I normally do. I do this while it rises a bit
Picture111.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

Picture115.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

Picture114.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

Mmmmmmmmmmm just coming out of the oven-later
Picture116.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails