Saturday, August 11, 2012

Import Blog Photos Pie

Blog EntryMar 13, '09 6:01 PM
for everyone

  I am making up meatloafs tonight, so decided to make a pie too. Trying out my new pottery pie dish I picked up last weekend.
 Picture080-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

This crust is made with spelt, sorghum flour, and a bit of oat flour and I used oil and ice water to make a little healthier.  The berries are very frozen and I added splenda and instant tapioca for thickening, also a sprinkling of cinnamon and a pour of pure almond extract, and a couple pieces of butter.  This was taken around 6 pm, should be coming out of the oven by 8 pm. Taking longer due to the frozen fruit and very full pie dish.
Hubby-"Is it ready yet?"  lol
Picture.jpg blueberry cranberry pie picture by kathyinozarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails