Friday, August 10, 2012

import blog photos of my ozarks

Blog EntrySep 18, '09 3:12 PM
for Kathy's friends, Kathy's family and Kathy's online buddies

With the help of Sandy and Larry's new dump trailor that he built; we are getting alot of wood in, I think this is the most we have ever gotton split up before winter-thats a good thing.
and little Autumn follows me every where, she was "supervising" my work lol
We got a couple big piles of wood going
51709736.jpg picture by kathyinozarks
51709735.jpg picture by kathyinozarks
51709734.jpg picture by kathyinozarks
51709737.jpg picture by kathyinozarks
51709739.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

I finished up most of the other end of the house today, since I did wood this morning, my body pooped out at 3 pm. I have just a little corner to finish up, and then will start on the back of the house tomorrow and see how far my stain will go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails