Saturday, August 11, 2012

Import blog jeans market bag

Blog EntryMay 14, '08 3:14 PM
for everyone


Well what do all think? I started out with the jean bag pattern I recently posted, and modified it a bit. After I cut the pieces I thought it looked kinda small and not as big as the picture shown. So, I cut pieces to add 6 more inches in length and sewed them all together. Anyone that knows me and my quilts, will know I do alot of raggy-soooo I thought this project would look great in the raggy look. I made all seems raggy except when I put in the bottom piece.
   Now I am kind of wondering about putting in a possible lining, not sure if I want to mess with that though-but I like the way it turned out.These two jean pieces came from that big big stash I got last summer. there were several neat colors in that stash
Oh and here is the link to the jean bag pattern  (just click on jean bag pattern)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails