Monday, August 6, 2012

import blog feb 08 Larrys room

Feb 7, '08 12:30 PM
for Kathy's friends & their friends and Kathy's family & their family



       Isn't this a gorgeous floor? I really love it, Larry has just about 1/2 of it put down. We bought the whole floor for 86.00 at a garage sale, wasn't sure if that was a good deal or not, til we found it at the store for 150.00 a box and we have at least 8 to 10 boxes.
Do any of you know how to take care of this floor? it is oak parque, what kind of sealer do I need to put down? I have never had one of these before.thanks
  I got alot filed away in my craft room today and yesterday too, can finally see my desk top-lol I filled 3 file drawers full of patterns and info on quilting and weaving and such.
  Later, am off to do my chores and get some beef stew started

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails