Monday, May 14, 2012

Back to Crazy Quilting

I am going to start bringing over favorite posts and recipes from my other blog. That's why I just posted alot of canning and gluten free recipes.

Things are changing over there, so no one knows what will happen in the near future. We went thru this already when yahoo 360 went under.

Don't want to go thru that again-so working on being a little prepared if that should happen, and this will be my main blog. I am working on getting familiar again on how things work here- am not real computer savy-so I have a difficult time setting up backgrounds etc here.


anyways--- I think I am finished now with the section that I put a little fence into. I am liking this crazy quilting alot. I was having trouble with some stitches I wanted to learn so just played around with some other ideas instead. I like how the sun turned out-I used chained stiches for it-and just did them in a circle-fun! I may add a little needle felting to this too-I have lots of colors of wool roving and silk noil.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails