Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pomegranate--need ideas

I haven't purchased one of this in long time, but I do remember I always enjoyed them. Around Thanksgiving I had seen a recipe by Bobby Flay using fresh brussel sprouts, pomegrantes and pomegranate molasses I think it was. I never found nice brussel sprouts so I didn't make the dish, and I knew I wouldn't be able to find the molasses, but I figured I could improvise for that ingredient.

So anyways, I cut it open this morning and was going to add it to the fruit salad I was making. But after tasting some of the little red pearls I had forgotton that there were also little hard seeds inside too. Sooo now I don't want to add them to the salad-a little too crunchy for Larry's liking.

I am looking for ideas now on what to make with this. Have any of you made vinegar with these or possibly infuse the pomegranate with honey? thanks all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails