Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pumpkin Pecan Pie--in the oven

I found the recipe I am using from their catalog-also on line. I love the way the crust was made, I use oil most of the time now-so perfect, and I tried out my just made gluten free baking flour mix that I put together.
Be sure to read the directions all the way thru though, and do what I just did-lol-the streusel topping goes on after the pie has been in the oven for 40 minutes. for some reason I didn't read the recipe thru, just the different steps til after it was in the oven-this is not my week I guess. funny actually-lol so I took off as much of the topping as I could, the rest I stirred into the filling-and is now baking til time for the topping. oh well, I love everything about this recipe-simple, don't have to buy special canned milk either and I used the soy milk I had on hand-love the flavor.

recipe here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails