Not a real good photo, but you can see that this quilt took up the whole length of the frame. Larry figured out poles long enough to fit a queen-and this one gave me just a couple inches to spare. The largest one I have put on here so far.
The last quilt I tied last spring I used 4" spacing and decided afterwards I would space the next one closer. This one will be 3" spacing across and down, I think I will like it better. If I had more time, I would consider 2" spacing, but I have only about 3 weeks to get this finished.
Next up is to mark the first row-which is always fun for me-not lol will probably do that first thing tomorrow morning. I am off to cut more strips