Thursday, October 6, 2011

Domino Light-Sugar and Stevia

Enlarge Product Image
The midwest where my Mom lives, being in the farm belt-the grocery stores are just so much better in food quality and choices. That is definately something I really miss here in Missouri-we live where there are no quality food stores near by. so, we also are the last to get new products as well.
While shopping at her local store, it is a chain in the area, small but very nice store-I saw this. I love this combination for baking-sugar and stevia, and you use half the amount called for in a recipe. This is what I was buying from a different brand that went out of business-now to see if I can find this online to buy affordably. Where I found this photo the price was $2.00 more than I paid plus the shipping-sigh
I found the sugar stevia to be excellent for quality results in baking, with much less sugar in the end prodct.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails