Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Loom is Ready to "Rock 'n Roll" Finally-lol


This took most of the day, between the energy audit that we had, but she's finally all tied up, and the rags in to get er started-I get so frustrated cause I am not good at figuring things out per diagrams or instructions-and the instructions that came with this loom were written soooo poorly. Good thing Larry has a mechanical mind cause I never would have gotton this figured out on my own.
My kitchen towels will we ready to try weaving after supper tonight. The only other hurdle, is I need to figure out what to sit on. I always used that milk can with a pillow on it-never had a problem, but my lower back is now screaming no way-so will need to figure that out next. always something-lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails