Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Just Doings and Some Cool Down Treats

Well, I bit the bullet last night and unwove about 6 inches or more in my latest towel. Last saturday when I posted a photo and blew up the photo to larger-wow a big mistake staring right at me. Since that warp has been so difficult to work with, I didn't want to take it out, but I knew that would bug me-so I got it all unwoven, and will start again. I had taken out a small area before, but now I figured out, that I must not have taken it out far enough-so that's the way it goes.
We are in for our hottest week so far, the weatherman tells us-now when I see a tomato, and there are very few out there, I take them in so they don't get blistered and burnt up, my bell pepper plant is going thru the same-the sun is so hot that the peppers are totally blistered on one side. sigh
gotta go to town for Larry's yearly check up, I am going to see if I can get him to stop for an ice cream treat afterwards.
but in the mean time here's some cold treats for all of us

recipe for this one here and its made with stevia

recipe here

recipes for sundaes

or sometimes just a scoop of your favorite ice cream in a cone is good. I wish they would come up with some gluten free cones though, haven't had ice cream in a cone for years and years, and I loved those waffle cones the best.
Stay cool!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails