Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I am Sooo Excited my Handmade Book I ordered is on its Way

A few months back I posted a link to a shop over on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/beautifulplace that I just fell in love with, she makes gorgeous items from handspun wools, handmade papers, knitted, felted and such.

The item I love the most from her shop, are her handmade books. So awhile back I ordered a book to be made that would be the journal to go with my great grandma's quilt. I sent her photos for inspiration, and she just now finished the book.

I asked for acid free handmade papers and she was able to do that for me as well.

I can't wait to get the book now, and start writing in all the historical information about my great grandma's quilt. These are her photos, just couldn't wait to share.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails