Saturday, September 17, 2011

Beautiful Morning Here

This should be the last of the really hot and humid days for a bit, as we have storms-more rain, and a big cool down coming-I am ready for it-lol Lows in the 40s and highs in the 50s and 60s after friday.
We did our trip to town yesterday, started early and got back late-but with the price of gas, and when you live in the woods-a trip to town, means brings your list of needs and to dos-and get it all done when you there.
I picked up a couple more plants. I found a nice heirloom tomato, basil, and rosemary, and picked up another really pretty little flower. I wish my rosemary would winter over-but it just gets too cold here in the winter months. I have tried potting and bringing in the house-but doesn't work well. If we had our greenhouse up (another project) I could winter over alot of things like this and grow food too.
Was such a nice and cooler morning that I got those planted, things planted, took Nikita for our walk already, and now I need to refill the hummingbird feeders. I may also try to spray some weeds this morning too-as this will be the last warm day now-and so far not too windy.
I posted in my links several really nice green living recipes and video from Mountain Rose this morning. The newsletter this morning was filled with excellent useable information. I really liked the tooth powder recipe-may give that a try.
Well, I am off for the outdoors til it gets too hot for me. Enjoy your day. Any plans???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails