Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I"m Back----if Just for a Bit

The second couple left for home in Wisconsin this morning. We have another friend in Chicago that is driving down after work Wednesday-so will be here early Thursday morning-and staying for several days. I need to figure out what we will be eating-lol
It was a really nice visit, the first day was cool and then very stormy, but then it jumped up to the 80s for two days. We went fishing, some went mall shopping, we all ate and ate-lol Both couples brought down food for a meal, plus breakfast food-so I had lots of help in the kitchen this time. Each couple brought me Packer gifts too. I got a superbowl Green Bay Packer shirt from one, and I also received a 6 pack of super bowl beer. I had asked if they could find it would love some, to sit on the shelf with my other super bowl beer that was won with Favre.
We will be doing more fishing this week if weather permits, and this afternoon we are going spring mushroom hunting-as some should be out now.
Good news, I have been selling more items at my Etsy shop-so excited about that-it took two years over there to finally get noticed. This week I sold one of my flower pounded on kona cotton pieces, and just sold some other items too.
I am off to get caught up on some things, before our next guest arrives. What have you all been up to? Sorry have not had the chance to be on the computer this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails