Sunday, February 13, 2011

Art Sunday MailArt



I wanted to share my February Mailart with you this Sunday, it is so beautiful.
I joined the MaryJane's Farm forum almost a year ago now, and one of the swaps is Mailart. We get a new partner each month-and we make any kind of mailart we want. A great chance to create a little art each month, and also to look forward each month to a "surprise" in the mailbox-
This month instead of making a card, I sent her a heart shaped organic lavender mini-with several vingtage fabrics, a handmade red belt, and a few vintage valentine's day cards from the '50s.
Being creative is good for one's well being-no matter what art or craft you create-it just makes one feel good. This is something I have been exploring with ernest since retirement


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails