Monday, January 3, 2011

Sales Continue in my Etsy Shop

I had placed several items on sale for the holidays, and I have decided to continue these sales thru the month of January. The link to my shop is in the right column-click on Kathyinozarks. I also have a couple bars left of my dragonfly soaps.

I need dollars right now,  (don't we all-lol)  plus I really want to find homes for some of these fine pieces-especially the two hand made, hand quilted baby quilts-I have them really really reduced now. So if you need an upcoming gift these would be awesome.

I also still have about 4 more pieces of the organic cotton batting I want to sell-as they are taking over my craft room and I need the shelves-lol My shop shows one left, but when that one sells I will add more.

I have several sun dye pieces I will be posting soon and some natural dyed on cotton pieces that I did this past fall using onion skins, marigolds, and mimosa-they are all gorgeous in the yellowish family.
Happy New Year All.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails