Sunday, July 11, 2010

Art Sunday Home Canning

Canning season has arrived, so have been really busy. I wanted to participate today but don't have the time, sorry, to research out an artist. Soooo since I am canning--canning came to mind-lol
Patriotic Home Canning Promotions Poster from World War II 1944, Of course I can! I'm as patriotic as can be --and ration points won't worry me! says the poster text; image by American artist Dick Williams of a Woman kitchen apron her arms full of glass jars of home canned vegetables with more jars of canned fruit in the foreground; published by War Food Administration, Washington D.C. printer by the U.S. Government Printing Office; Click for larger printable copyright free graphic file of this artwork of Of course I can! WWII patriotic home canning promotions art poster.
This is a World War II poster-more here
Click to use the zoom feature
and this one is another World War II edition more here

Enjoy your Sunday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails