Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's a Foggy Sunday-and photos of quilt




Good morning Sunday-and welcoming in a brand new week.

Very foggy here this morning and cold too in the 50s, but we have another day and night promised of rains and t storms--again. I think this should be the last of it finally, and we will have sunshine by mid week.


I forgot when I was out shopping last friday to pick up a cat collar with bell for Autumn-to warn the birds, and I want to give him a dose of wormer as well. So that is a definate this week. I was getting so frustrated with him yesterday that I took all the seed feeders down, and just left the nectar and the oranges. The thrush are out and about every day now-and I just don't want them or the other birds to be lunch for Autumn.


I am back in the kitchen to bake my graham crackers, and maybe some chocolate chip cookies too-will also put a little heat in the house, last night we needed to make a fire in the wood stove in the bedroom-it has gotton so cool and damp.


I also received a phone call from the long arm quilter-and my quilt is in the mail, and she sent me photos too.

Here is Vivian's blog http://quiltswithlove.blogspot.com/ on the right she has her link to flicker with lots of photos of her work. I have been admiring her work for about 2 years now-and am thrilled over Moms quilt.

This was the quilt that my mom made for me with the money I had sent her as a gift on her 80th birthday-instead she made me this gorgeous quilt-Moms

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails