Monday, April 26, 2010

Another Rainy, Gloomy, Cool Day

Another day with no sunshine and on the cool side as well. I am definately ready for some more sun

I took out the latest book of the Elm Creek Quilt Novels from the library, and I have it almost read.

The Aloha Quilt

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Aloha-Quilt/Jennifer-Chiaverini/9781416533184

Jennifer Chiaverini's books are so readable-I don't put her books down too often til finished and I know the ending. This one is no different. I woke up at 3:30 am this morning, couldn't get back to sleep so started reading-took a little break from it around 8 am, and will be back reading to the finish.

If you are not familiar with this series, check your library and read them in order, if you pick up any book-she always lists them in order in the front of the book, she also has several pattern books out now too based on the quilts in these novels I can see a quilt pattern book coming out soon, based on these hawaiian quilts.

This afternoon, thinking of making an apple pie for our friend-his favorite dessert. Catch ya all a bit later on

Have a wonderful new week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails