Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Knitted Surpise in the Mail

I love getting mail, especially when the mail has package surprises.( giggling )

Isn't this too cool! I love these. Awhile back when I was going thru books in my craft room-alot from the late 60s and 70s I ran into a really nice book on how to knit. I had attempted knitting back then and just didn't pursue it.

My friend Kimberli was learning to knit and this book was full of excellent photos so I shared the book with her. She has knitted a few things now, and for a thank you she made me this pair of wrist warmers-They are warm and comfy; I just love them.

Here is the pattern Kimberli used for you knitters that would like to make a pair www.vogueknitting.com/free_patterns/ribbed_wristers.aspx.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails