Monday, January 25, 2010

Football addict?

Is there such a thing?

I have been glued to the pro football events, and yesterday at the end of the day I was soooo exhausted-both teams I really wanted to win-did not-so I told my hubby-I am not watching the Super Bowl this year, and I am not watching any more football-Right! he says. You can't help yourself!

Larry watches no football, I am the fan in the house-and I have been the biggest fan of Brett Favre for all of his 19 years in the pros. I so wanted him to win, and reach his goal of one more super bowl. His team should have won-the stats show that-but they had soooo many fumbles, Favre got hit hard way too many times, you could see the pain, and when he gets frustrated and wants to make things happen-you got it-he throws an interception at the exact wrong time. Instead of throwing the ball if he would have just kept running and then slide-they perhaps could have gotton the field goal win.-but that's not how it played out.-sigh

It was so painful for me to watch him play the 4th quarter, I hope he retires now before he gets himself injured permanently, sometimes age must tell us we must move on.

I sure would have enjoyed a Super Bowl match better between the the young Jets team and the legend making Favre and Vikings.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails