Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yeh, my blog compose page is back-for right now anyways-lol

Baking more cookies this morning. I made a dried cranberry and almond biscotti-wonderful! Going to make another batch of these, maybe change the dried fruits or nuts.

and I made my white sugar dough for christmas cut outs but I changed the whole recipe-and so happy it turned out very good. I used up the all purpose gluten free baking mix from Bobs, some of Bobs gluten free pizza mix, and a little spelt flour. I did use the butter, for the sugar I used mostly splenda with a little sugar. I just did half a recipe to see how they would turn out-am very happy with them. So, you can make christmas cookies gluten free and less sugar for diabetics-lol

I am going to blend up some sugar and splenda and a little cornstarch and make up some confectionary sugar for icing.

Everything finished up, just in time for my viking football game

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails