Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some Doings

If you enjoy mother nature you will love this christmas card I got from the Missouri Conservation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hybg9tCD3a4

I spent yesterday and today rebasting a quilt that I needed to redo. 16 hours later-I finished-yeh! Now to go thru my craft room and see if I have some fabric I can sew on to my hand quilting frame as leaders for the quilt-I am anxious to try this process out-will take pictures when I get it set up.

We have been in the 50s yesterday and today, but big big t storms and lots of rain turning to snow coming in. so some wild weather coming in-always fun-lol

Larry is hoping to go on the lake and go fishing tomorrow morning, hoping he doesn't get rained out.

Merry Christmas everyone

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails