Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holiday Recipe Share--New Year's Eve

If you would like to share recipes or links to some festive New Year's Eve foods please let me know and I will link up to you. Also check my note and calender post for more links-which I will work on adding here too.

Heidi gorgeous seafood

Mamabear on her chicken blog today-her deviled eggs

From Agnes in France-I copied her post from my calender:

agnes128 wrote today at 9:58 AM
I have a few ideas :

salad in a glass, we call it 'verrine' and it is really posh as :
avocado, mache, shrimps, fresh mushrooms and 2 cherry tomatoes with a lemony-olive oil sauce
or
goat cheese, croutons with garlic, black and green olives and shredded lettuce.

Roasted duck with chesnut and dried apricots.
or
Beef Wellington and sauteed mushrooms
or
Fatted chicken with scampi in American sauce with white rice

Dessert :
Ice with warm meringue crust
AND
Victoria cake
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have always loved Better Homes and Gardens for foods, quilting, gardening, party ideas and such; so they did not dissappoint me

New Years Party Appetizers from Better Homes and Gardens (38 appetizers)

Here are photos of some of the appetizers-click on link for recipes

Greens with Spiced Corn Bread greens with spiced cornbread

Mustard-Glazed Pork Skewers mustard glazed pork skewers

Shrimp Scampi-Style shrimp scampi style

Avocado with Prosciutto avocado wrapped with prosciutto

Herb-Baked Olives herb baked olives

Caramelized Onion and Fig Bruschetta carmelized onion and fig brushetta

And from Eating Well some really good looking foods here too

recipe here http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/spinach_brie_topped_artichoke_hearts.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails