Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good morning

Feels like the wind finally left for a bit, and we woke up to temps in the 20s-what a difference that makes-the woodstoves can actually keep up now.

I think I am going to have myself a lazy day today, after I get more wood in, have my quilt motifs figured out pretty much now, on how I want to quilt my project.

Speaking of quilting-any quilters out there reading this-have any of you used the 100% washable wool battings or the bamboo/cotton blends? am anxious to try these out. I would love to make a quilt with the new wool battings but from what I have read you can wash them but can't put them in the dryer-have to lay flat to dry-that would not be too easy to handle.

Also check the calender and my note-I would like recipes to share with us all for New Years Eve parties-and also those that can be made at home and then taken to the party.

Enjoy your tuesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails