Since I am going thru my cookbooks as I can, and with chicken tuesdays here already this week-thought I would think of these two together-lol
Have you ever thought about how many chicken recipes and books must be out there?
I found an ebook online http://www.dunway.com/chicken_recipes/index.html
at amazon Showing 1,586 Results here for chicken cookbooks in the title
at Barnes an Noble-same lots and lots and lots of chicken cookbooks too
allrecipes online same thing here lots of recipe choices
I could put in any search and come up with lots and lots of choices for chicken recipes. I could put in a method of cooking and come with lots of recipes too.
I found a chart of world consumption of chicken here wow!!-who knew-lol
So with all these choices-what's a girl to do-lol- Sharing today something light
Chicken Piccata Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Makes about 6 servings.