Monday, November 30, 2009

More of my Cookbooks

Most of my books I previously listed are sold, will update those tomorrow. While I am waiting for the last of the fruitcakes to come out of the oven-will list a few more books.

The Cuisine of the Sun by Mireille Johnson classical french cooking from Nice and Provence. mine is the 1976 edition, hard cover, paper jacket shows some wear do to age can see a photo here asking $8.00

The Pleasures of Italian Cooking by Romeo Salta Book Club edition 1962, harcover, very good condition, jacket cover normal wear due to age. can see here asking $8.00

Cool Entertaining by Irma Rhode first edition copy 1976, hard cover good condition. I couldn't find a photo of this one-a nice book asking $5.00

Mexican Cooking by Ruth Kershner and Josette Koch 1978, hard cover, good looking recipes couldn't find a photo on this one either, this is a thin book 78 pages, jacket cover has one tear asking $5.00

Trader Vic's Pacific Island Cookbook, hardcover 1968, paper jacket worn from age, book in very good condition. I have had this book forever- can see here asking $5.00

more to come

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails