Monday, November 30, 2009

A few of my Cookbooks so far

There is a bookshop that sells used books but she gives you credit not money. I have sold on ebay and not real crazy about their fees there any more, so I thought I would list a few here first.

To save time from taking alot of photos I will direct you to the book online. Now one of my books so far was worth alot of money according to amazon's used book sellers, and I found one on ebay for a similiar price-so ya just never know what is out of print now and still in demand-but then to find a buyer is hard too sometimes.

If interested send me a PM and I will calculate postage (in the states will use media mail cheapest for books) and international I will find out. I wll accept payment thru paypal-will send you an invoice using your personal email addy.

James Norwood Pratt's Tea Lover's Treasury. seen here I have the first edition 1982 asking $5.00

The Encyclopedia of Fish Cookery by A.J. Mcclane and photography by Arie deZanger I have the first edition and I have learned this is now out of print and is a sought after book. This is large hardback and is a gorgeous book, due to the age some yellowing on the pages but in excellent condition. has a small tear on the paper jacket cover. can be seen here asking $100.00

Vegan Nutrition: Pure and Simple by Michael Klaper M.D. soft cover this the 3rd printing 1987 seen here mine is like new asking $12.00

The Complete Asian Cookbook by Charmaine Solomon this is a thick hard cover revised edition 1992 seen here this edition is out of print mine is like new, a small crease in paper jacket asking $25.00

Italian Regional Cooking by Ada Boni this is an over sized large hard cover first edition 1969, I have had this book a long time-in very good condition but the paper jacket is dirty and a couple very small tears, pages starting to yellow but otherwise a gorgeous book. seen here asking $10.00

Yamuna's Table by Yamuna Devi this is a first printing 1992 hardcover book, like new, when I bought this book it had a magic marker line on the outside bottom of pages-never noticed this til I had it for awhile, does not effect inside pages. seen here asking $10.00

Pasta Presto by Norman Kolpas this is a small paper back, like new1988 first printing. a very nice little book seen here asking $4.00

Turn It Up! by Janet Hazen another very nice paper back book, like new 1995 first edtion copy seen here asking $4.00

will add more books later if there is an interest. I am going to bake up lots of fruitcakes today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails