Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Tuesday "Doings" here in the Ozarks

We have been blessed with another gorgeous day, only complaint not enough of these in a row and a little too windy-lol

I refilled the wood rack for the wood stoves, as we have rain coming again and cold 30s again by the weekend.

I also did up the last of the laundry and hung it out on the line-ya all know I love that-lol.

By noon I took Nikita for a long walk, enjoyed the beautiful fall colors, and then broke out the stain to work on the siding on the house. I really thought I would be finished up today, but my body just gave out-I have been painting alot this week, and could only do about 3 hours. Plus the section I am working on now, is not fun for me-lots of windows, doors, satelite hook ups, air conditioning hook ups and so forth. If we get lucky with no rain tonight I hope to be back on it tomorrow.

I also need to work on scrubbing the floor in our bedroom so we can set up our bed-and doing the happy dance here-order our new mattress. We soooo need a new set-ours is 30 years old-and was so bad we have been sleeping on the floor for the last year. I didn't want to buy a new mattress until the painting was finished. We decided on Angel Beds similiar to tempur-pedic beds. Do any of you have this?

I grabbed the camera today too, and took a few photos around the house.

HPIM2603-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

HPIM2590-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

HPIM2602-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

HPIM2606-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

HPIM2591-1.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails