Monday, October 12, 2009

Just ordered a new Quilt Book

I was watching my quilt shows on PBS this past saturday, and I got inspired by an art quilt artist they had on one of the programs; Melanie Testa.

She has a book out called Inspired To Quilt Creative Experiment in art Quilt Imagery. Click on the title of the book and it will take you to amazon where you can see the inside. What got my attention was her techniques for getting comfortable with machine quilting, and simple ways to get a pattern on the quilt.

So I took the plunge and just ordered the book. If I can't get a book on my quilters flea market group, then I check out amazon where I can most always purchase it at discounted prices. On my group they said they just spotted this book on sale at Joanns, but we don't have a store close by. So now I am anxious to get my new book already-lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails