Friday, September 18, 2009

Just a few photos of doings here in the ozarks

With the help of Sandy and Larry's new dump trailor that he built; we are getting alot of wood in, I think this is the most we have ever gotton split up before winter-thats a good thing.

and little Autumn follows me every where, she was "supervising" my work lol

We got a couple big piles of wood going

51709736.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

51709735.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

51709734.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

51709737.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

51709739.jpg picture by kathyinozarks

I finished up most of the other end of the house today, since I did wood this morning, my body pooped out at 3 pm. I have just a little corner to finish up, and then will start on the back of the house tomorrow and see how far my stain will go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails